|Hangar Module||Hangar Module (XI+ Stats)||Hangar Module (Upgrading)|
|“||The Hangar Module is an advanced means to protect a base.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|Max. Mass||400 t||450 t||900 t||1,150 t||1,650 t||2,100 t||3,225 t||4,525 t||5,425 t||7,050 t|
|Time||7m 30s||8m 38s||9m 53s||11m 15s||12m 45s||14m 25s||16m 13s||18m 10s||20m 15s||22m 28s|
Note: Upgrade stats can be found here.
The Hangar Module makes use of wings (i.e. squadrons for bases), rather than conventional turrets, to protect a base from enemy attacks.
While the Hangar Module has less health than the Combat Module by default, the ability to equip up to triple armor and shields at level XV more than makes up for the loss. It also has a surprisingly low repair time and collateral damage when destroyed.
Due to the Hangar Module's low collateral damage, you can place this module adjacent to other defensive structures to support them at minimal risk.
Avoid using Hangar Module level XIV or higher due to the massive XP increase.
Do note that using base squadrons has its own disadvantages, read the Fleet Bay page for more details.
- The Hangar Module I-XV was introduced during the February 2018 update.
- Hangar Modules have a power-up animation when targets get in range for the first time during combat.
- Hangar Module XVI was released in the early May 2019 update.
- All Miner Rebellion modules (except Terminus Mines) received Anti-Pierce in the mid-January 2020 update which is basically infinite Counter Pierce.
- Hangar Module XVII was released in the late March 2020 update. In the same update, it received increased DPS at all levels.
- The Hangar Module had its build and upgrade times reduced by 30% up to level XVI in the late April 2020 update.